Friday, August 28, 2009

Hello

I am new to all this and looking forward to learning more and doing more art. I like to oil paint, crochet, gardening for my flowers plus canning items and sewing things. I love art and have done several things in the past in different types of paints and art work. I like the vintage style and
want to learn new ways of doing things and get my feet wet with new and different things. I do
enjoy history. I like most colors and all textures. My Book for RR is called "Delighful and
Interesting Women" Through time there are several whom I admire so that is where I got
this idea from.

We live in Washington and have for several years have four children and nine grandchildren. Family is growing and it is fun to see the young ones getting older and wiser about things. our youngest is five and the oldest is 22 this year. My husband of 43 years is doing well as the family. I don't know how to post a photo on this sorry.

This will be fun to get to know all of you and I hope I put together something nice for each book.
I will do my best. Thanks for this opportunity.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Penny,
    When you post your writing, there is a tool bar above the white box in which you write in. There is a small icon of a mountain scene (kind of) looks like a polaroid. Click on that and there is an easy uploader that will browse the photos you have stored on your computer. If you have no interest in doing so, that is fine as well. Just wanted to help if you needed it.
    Thanks,
    Leann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Everyone

    Wanted to let others know that I have the flu ( not sure which kind) and have had it for 2 weeks. Afraid to work in Sherrie's book so it will probably go out late. So sorry to screw things up but an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

    Donna Elio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelia's alphabet book is on its way to Sherrie Oct. 16th.

    ReplyDelete