Friday, August 28, 2009

I'm here too!




My name is Corinne Stubson- I'm 63 years young, daughter to my 97-y/o Mom, (that's us in her birthday picture 2 years ago) whom I adore and help out, sister to three older brothers, wife of 43 years (as of Sept. 3 this year!) to my dh, Larry, mother of 2 grown sons, and g-mother to 3 munchkins whom I love to pieces - Matthew, 14, Michaela 11, and Madison, 7-1/2.

I retired from a 22 year career in nursing in 1995 to care for my Dad, and when he passed away, decided to pursue my life in a new direction. I've been immersed in the paper and book arts since 2001, and my art passion is for altered books, making journals, etc, making beaded earrings (my Glitz-Oh! beads) and generally working in mixed media with paint, paper, and my muse.

I'm an avid gardener, lover of classical music (dh is a professional violinist), and love the great outdoors also, especially the ocean and bird-watching (except when the blue herons come and eat our koi...:^((. I'm also a salt-water fish enthusiast, and have a reef tank (125+ gallon) and a 110 gallon 'fish-only' saltwater tank.)
We have a rescue cat, Buster, who will be 9 on or about Oct.1.
My blog is on TypePad and this is my website.

I'm so looking forward to our RR and getting to know all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment