Friday, August 28, 2009

Our Little Brown Robin is a Launch!!!!!!!

Hi All and Welcome to the Little Brown Robin! I am Leann and it is very nice to meet you all. I am very excited for this Round Robin to take flight.
Here is a place where we can post our pics, questions, and technique information for us all to see.
All ten of us are labeled as authors on this site and will be able to post on the main page. All others that visit will have to go to the comments page to post what they think. Hope this works out for everyone. I was thinking it might be nice to post a pic of ourselves and introduce ourselves a bit.
So I'll start it off.
I am Leann, a midwest stay at home Mom of 2.
I owned a floral design business for weddings and event planning before I had kids. I have a degree from Columbia College in Print making and book & paper arts. I enjoy binding books, vintage style with a funky twist.
I enjoy being a mom and seeing the world discovered through little eyes.
I love Art, dancing, Yoga, and all things outdoors.
I am a bit of a foodie, love to cook and enjoy a glass of wine with dinner.
Nice to meet you all


No comments:

Post a Comment