Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Our First Pass!

How exciting that our Round Robin has taken flight! As our books are sailing across the States we all wait in anticipation to see what comes next. I am so excited to see your book Sally!

I am so SAD to announce that I totally flaked on taking pictures. I really loved the crazy art doll I did. I also did a cover page with info and my title.
I mailed to Kathy yesterday, but she is not participating in the BLOG ( For some reason she cannot get on or upload in her area? )
Perhaps if any of you are inclined you could take a photo and upload my pages so people can see them. If not, I will do so in 8 months when it is returned to me.

Thanks so much for being prompt and participating. I love the unknown and the unexpected, It is a wonderful thing that as artists we are all on the same page. I think it is very special for 8 unknown artists to come together and work on a nation wide art collaborative.
Thank you for being a part of this and showing your expression so freely.
Leann

No comments:

Post a Comment