Saturday, January 16, 2010
Friday, January 15, 2010
Hope you are having a great time in the books you are doing. This is a spread I did in Corrine"s "Nature" book.
The background is ink straight from the pad.
Flowers are in layers.......
2. Book pages cut with deckle edge scissors then inked on edges.
3. same as two just cut smaller
6. Used my plum sharpie to draw in some stems.
a stamp of lace on the bottom edge.
the butterfly is in two layers.
1. cut out butterfly glued to page
2. cut out butterfly and glued body down. Raised wings to give it a 3D effect and take flight.